Student/Family Residence Questionnaire

  • If your family is experiencing housing instability, you may be eligible for services and support through Title I Part A, Title I Part C-Migrant, and/or Federal McKinney-Vento Assistance Act. 

    Please click on and fill out the form below to determine eligibility:

    Student/Family Residence Questionnaire


  • Please contact Mary Kelso, School Social Worker, with any questions: 651-209-8002 or

Homeless Resources for Families

  • Mary's Place Shelter 612-338-4640

    Union Gospel Mission Shelters 651-228-1800

    McKinney-Vento Homeless Assistance Act

    HCPA has a designated district homeless liaison that will contact students and families who have been identified as homeless. The purpose of this contact will be to ensure that families have access to the resources they need in order to get a fair and equitable education. These resources may include access to food, transportation, internet and Chromebooks. If you are in need of this service or have any questions, please reach out to the counseling department at and we will connect you to the homeless liaison. 

    You can find more information on the McKinney-Vento Homeless Assistance Act by clicking on the links below: