Transportation Overview - What you need to know
Student Busing: How to get Started
Hmong College Prep Academy is pleased to provide free busing to St. Paul, Minneapolis and selected suburbs!
- Door-to-door pick up and drop off for K-3 students, where available
- Maximum 1-block walk for 6-12 grade students
- When enrolling your students please complete the "HCPA Transportation Request Form" below.
- Please allow 4 school days for your student be added to a bus route.
- Note: Only one pick-up and drop-off location is permitted.
Moving or Permanently Changing a Pick-up or Drop-off Location?
- Parents will need to complete and sign a "Change of Address Form". Contact Transportation at 651-289-1877 in transportation for a copy of the form or click below.
- The process to change a bus stop will not begin until a signed request is received by HCPA.
- Please allow 3-5 school days for a bus stop change.
Temporarily Changing Drop-off Location - Bus Passes
Due to Covid-19 and seating chart arrangements, no passes will be granted for this school year.
The Day Begins - The Morning Bus Ride
- Please arrive at your bus stop 5-10 minutes prior to its scheduled arrival.
- Buses are not allowed to wait for students who are late.
Student Pick-up - The end of the Day
- Parents must call the main office at 651-209-8002 by 9 AM if there are any changes to the transportation needs of their child(ren).
- Parents/guardians/authorized individuals--check in at the main office, provide identification and sign their student out of school.
Riding the Bus at the End of the Day
- Attendance is taken as each student enters their bus.
- Students may only ride their assigned bus and get off at their designated bus-stop.
After School Programs
- We currently will not have After School Programs for this year.
Athletics, Wednesday Homework Help, 5th Hour, Tutoring and Detention, Staying after school for special projects
- Students must provide their own transportation to and from home