Afterschool & Summer School
Student enrollment applications are open and summer school sign up has begun for students. We have two options for parents to sign their children up for summer school this year: paper applications or online applications.
Summer School Options and Focus:
1) Kindergarten Readiness = This is for 4 -5 year old students starting kindergarten next school year, fall of 2022. Student must be enrolled for FALL 2022 at HCPA to attend.
2) Kindergarten to 5th Grade = Any students currently enrolled or enrolled for Fall 2022 at HCPA. Students will be placed in grade level sections and will be provided enrichment with a focus on reading and math.
3) 6th Grade to 8th Grade = Any students currently enrolled or enrolled for Fall 2022 at HCPA. Students will have 3-4 classes each day with a focus on literacy and math.
4) 9th Grade to 12th Grade = Any students currently enrolled or enrolled for Fall 2022 at HCPA. Students will only have the option to sign up for credit recovery. If students are on track for high school graduation, they DO NOT need to attend summer school. Only students behind on credits NEED to attend summer school. Once they are done with the credits needed, they will be released from the summer school program.
Summer School Information:
1) Summer School Enrollment ends on Friday, April 15th
2) Summer School Dates = Monday, June 13th to Friday, July 15th with No School on Monday, July 4th (24 days)
3) Days = Monday through Friday
4) Times = 8:00am to 2:00pm
5) Meals provided for both breakfast and lunch.
6) Transportation provided based on location and number of students in area.
Summer School Enrollment:
1) Kindergarten Readiness Paper App (attached)
2) Kindergarten Readiness Online App https://forms.gle/CkX3aZih31hrMEyo7
3) K-12 Summer School Paper App (attached)
4) K-12 Summer School Online App https://forms.gle/stDzUHv3LsvEPy377
If you, parents or students have any questions, please have them reach out to our Summer School Coordinators.