To connect families to school and community resources that improve student achievement
To provide advice and support to the school for the success of every student.
- Team and support school to host ongoing trainings and workshops for parents/families on topics that are most important to parents and students learning.
- Provide parents knowledge how to navigate school systems and obtain resources to support student learning.
- Advice and support the school to develop, implement services and programs that are most effective to foster students’ growth.
- Increase parent volunteers to support teachers and student learning in the classroom, field trips and other school functions and events, etc.
- Increase parent attendance in parent-teacher conferences and parent connections events