PTO Vision & Mission Statement
PTO Vision & Mission Statement:
-To connect families to school and community resources that improve student achievement.
-To provide advice and support to the school for the success of every student.
PTO Lub Hom Phiaj & Lub Zeem Muag:
-Cog kev sib tsaug zoo, ntshiav kev pab rau tsev kawm ntawv, cov niam txiv, tsev neeg thiab lub zej zog uas tau tsim muaj los txhawb cov tub ntxhais txoj kev kawm kom vaj meej.
-Los pab tawm lub tswv yim thiab kev txhawb nqa rau lub tsev kawm kom cov tub ntxhais kawm ntauv kom txawj ntse.
- Team and support school to host ongoing trainings and workshops for parents/families on topics that are most important to parents and students learning.
- Provide parents knowledge how to navigate school systems and obtain resources to support student learning.
- Advice and support the school to develop, implement services and programs that are most effective to foster students’ growth.
- Increase parent volunteers to support teachers and student learning in the classroom, field trips and other school functions and events, etc.
- Increase parent attendance in parent-teacher conferences and parent connections events