HCPA Summer School Program
HCPA's 2021 Summer School Program will start on June 21st and end on July 29th. Letters have been sent home with detailed information about transportation and summer school questions.
Important Information about HCPA Summer School:
- Students will have to wear masks on the bus and during school (unless this changes by the state for summer).
- Social and Emotional support and activities will be built in
- Chromebooks will be checked out to students, however they will stay at school, unless the student has to quarantine.
- Students should provide their own water bottle and headphones for safety (Our drinking fountains will be powered off).
- No uniforms are required for summer school, but we ask that students are in school appropriate attire.
Parents should make sure their child does not have any symptoms of COVID-19 prior to bringing them in to school. Symptoms include; New onset of cough or shortness of breath by themselves OR at least two of the following:
Fever (100.4ºF or higher), Chills, Muscle Pain, Sore Throat, Loss of Sense of Smell & Taste, Gastrointestinal Symptoms of Diarrhea, Vomiting, or Nausea. If a person has a new symptom (for example, new loss of smell only) with no other diagnosis to explain it, they should stay home and talk to their health care provider about testing for COVID-19, even if it is the only symptom they are experiencing.
ALL STUDENTS must be at their designated bus stop 5 minutes prior to the scheduled time. If your child has a house stop, students must be waiting in front of the house. You can check on your bus status by using our Bus Status App. To learn more, please refer to our transportation section on our website.
Please note, due to Covid-19 students will be given assigned seating on the bus. It is very important that they only sit in their assigned seat. This will help ensure the safety of all students on the bus. Students must have a facemask at all times.
Contact our main office or transportation for any issues.
Transportation issues? Call (651) 703-8333